Come start your parenting journey with Little Wonders
Come visit us at our upcoming preview session on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 3:00PM for Summer or Fall 2017. RSVP for the preview session by clicking the Visit Us button>>
Little Wonders is a fun place where a child’s play becomes an opportunity for families to share and explore parenting styles. We are a play-based, parent-participation school that has been serving Bay Area Peninsula families since 1992.
Our curriculum focuses on raising happy and healthy families, and our school provides a safe learning and playful environment for the children, as well as the parents. Weekly classes for children (aged 3 to 36 months) and their parents offer a fun, supportive and stimulating environment to play, learn and grow together.
- Standard Co-Op Classes - based on age of children as of September of the enrolling year
- Babies and Toddlers - 9-21 months offered 9-11 AM called "AM Classes"
- Older Toddlers and 2-year olds - 20-36 months offered from 11:30-1:30 PM called "PM Classes"
- Older Toddlers - 16-33 months offered Wednesday evenings from 5:15-7:15 PM
- Baby Play Class - 3-8 months, held once a week for an hour and a half
- We also offer a parent-only Alumni Class focused on the development of 3-5 year-olds.
- We also run a 7-week summer session - registration opens April 1st
Check out our Class Schedule for specific class details.