Come start your parenting journey with Little Wonders
SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE for parents and children ages 3 months-3 years.
We welcome your interest and invite you to come visit one of our classes to experience all we provide for families.
Do plan to come with your child and enjoy some play time, song time and a chance to share your parenting joys and concerns.
Visiting us is a great way to see the program, get a good feel for how we support families and see first-hand what makes Little Wonders "magical".
Little Wonders is a fun place where a child’s play becomes an opportunity for families to share and explore parenting styles. We are a play-based, parent-participation school that has been serving Bay Area Peninsula families since 1992.
Our curriculum focuses on raising happy and healthy families, and our school provides a safe learning and playful environment for the children, as well as the parents. Weekly classes for children (aged 3 to 36 months) and their parents offer a fun, supportive and stimulating environment to play, learn and grow together.
- Standard Co-Op Classes - based on age of children as of September of the enrolling year
- Babies and Toddlers - 9-21 months offered 9-11 AM called "AM Classes"
- Older Toddlers and 2-year olds - 20-36 months offered from 11:30-1:30 PM called "PM Classes"
- Older Toddlers - 16-33 months offered Wednesday evenings from 5:15-7:15 PM
- Baby Play Class - 3-8 months, held once a week for an hour and a half
- Parent-only Alumni Class focused on the development of 3-5 year-olds.
- 7-week Summer Session - registration now open
Check out our Class Schedule for specific class details.
Shop & Contribute
Follow Us on FaceBook
(Password is the same as the one for our website)