Start your parenting journey with Little Wonders
Little Wonders is a play-based, parent-participation school serving Bay Area families since 1992.
Our curriculum focuses on raising happy and healthy families, and our school provides a safe learning and playful environment for both children and parents. Weekly classes for children (aged 3 to 36 months) and their parents offer a fun, supportive and stimulating environment to play, learn and grow together.
Visit a Preview Class
Visit us with your child to see how we support families and to experience what makes Little Wonders "magical". Come enjoy some playtime, song time, and an opportunity to share your joys and concerns with other parents.
If you are interested in a Summer or Fall 2018 class (registration period is April 1-30), visit one of the Preview Sessions below.
- Sunday, March 11, 3-4:30 PM
- Saturday, March 24, 3-4:30 PM
- Saturday, April 21, 3-4:30 PM
Note: Registration for Summer and Fall 2018 classes will be available on April 1.
- Standard Co-Op Classes - based on age of children as of September of the enrolling year
- Babies and Toddlers (9-21 months): "AM Classes" offered from 9-11 AM
- Older Toddlers and 2-year olds (20-36 months): "PM Classes" offered from 11:30AM - 1:30 PM
- Older Toddlers (16-33 months): Wednesday evening classes from 5:15-7:15 PM
- Baby Play Class (3-8 months): held once a week for an hour and a half
- Alumni Class (parents only): focused on the development of 3-5 year-olds
Registration period is April 1-30 for our Summer and Fall 2018 classes.
Check out our Class Schedule for more details.
Shop & Contribute
Follow Us on FaceBook
(Password is the same as the one for our website)