Come start your parenting journey with Little Wonders
Fall Registration is OPEN.
This will be the final opportunity before Fall Session begins. Previews will resume in open classes week of September 25th.
- TUESDAY AUGUST 22nd 12:30-2:00 PM BABY PLAY PREVIEW designed for parents of infants 3 months to 8 months old.
- WEDNESDAY AUGUST 23rd 9:30-11:00AM
Click visit us and fill out your information and our preview coordinator will schedule you through an age appropriate class. We look forward to your visit.
Little Wonders is a fun place where a child’s play becomes an opportunity for families to share and explore parenting styles. We are a play-based, parent-participation school that has been serving Bay Area Peninsula families since 1992.
Our curriculum focuses on raising happy and healthy families, and our school provides a safe learning and playful environment for the children, as well as the parents. Weekly classes for children (aged 3 to 36 months) and their parents offer a fun, supportive and stimulating environment to play, learn and grow together.
- Standard Co-Op Classes - based on age of children as of September of the enrolling year
- Babies and Toddlers - 9-21 months offered 9-11 AM called "AM Classes"
- Older Toddlers and 2-year olds - 20-36 months offered from 11:30-1:30 PM called "PM Classes"
- Older Toddlers - 16-33 months offered Wednesday evenings from 5:15-7:15 PM
- Baby Play Class - 3-8 months, held once a week for an hour and a half
- Parent-only Alumni Class focused on the development of 3-5 year-olds.
- 7-week Summer Session - registration now open
Check out our Class Schedule for specific class details.
Shop & Contribute
Follow Us on FaceBook
(Password is the same as the one for our website)