All Classes are grouped by age and meet once a week for two hours, except as noted below for the Baby Play class. Age groups and class times are structured around the changing needs (skills, interests, naps, etc.) of the children at various stages of development. Children develop dramatically during these early years and we plan our classroom activities, as well as our parent discussion topics, to be age-appropriate and grow with your child.
Age Of Child As Of June 1, 2017
Baby Play / Parent Support Class - 3-8 Months
Wednesday from 12:30 - 2:00 PM. This is a 90-minute class.
Older Babies - 7-13 Months
Tuesday from 11:30-1:30PM. Lunch time is included.
Older Babies and toddlers - 15-22 Months
Wednesday from 9:00-11:00AM. Snack time is included.
2 Year Olds - 20-28 Months
Thursday from 9:00-11:00AM. Snack time is included.
2-3 year Olds - 26-42 Months
Thursday 11:30-1:30PM. Lunch time is included.
Evening Family Class - 16-36 Months
Wednesday from 5:15 - 7:15 PM. Dinner time is included.
Summer 2017 Class Schedule
Registration for the Summer 2017 Session will open on April 1.
New families must attend the summer orientation on Wednesday, June 7th.
Summer classes start the week of June 12th.
Find your child's class based on birthday ranges below.
12/1/15 - 6/1/16
8/1/15 - 3/1/16
2/1/15 - 10/1/15
5/1/16 - 10/1/16
1/1/14 - 4/1/15
10/1/16 - 3/1/17
6/1/14 - 2/1/16
Class Frequency and Format
- Standard Classes - AM, PM & Wed Evening classes meet 7 times between June and August. Class format includes:
- Informal circle time including singing, movement, and stories,
- Free play time for the children at all stations with half the parents watching the designated station areas each week,
- Snack / meal time for the whole class,
- Facilitated discussion time for half the parents every other week
- Baby Play Class meet 7 times during the Summer
- Baby Play Class format includes playtime and informal discussion with parents and children together